Papillon Cosmos, or Rubi, is a character in the Papillon Rose series who appears in the G movie, and the Rebuild Series.
Rubi is a shy girl who speaks broken Japanese, since she is from the Philippines since she came to japan through slave trading.
She is a dark skinned girl with white hair.
She first appears in G as a sad Filipina girl who came to Japan through slave trading. She works as a street vendor under the orders of Hydra and Hydrus, selling Pig Ear snacks in the Kabuki Butterfly. She later becomes upset though when Lily tries to communicate with her in English. Later, it is revealed that she is working for Hydra, who wants to take over the world's lust.
Rebuild series Edit
In the rebuild series, she comes to Japan through slave trading in search for her father and is fan of the Papillon Girls. She reveals herself in front of the Papillon Senshi as Queen Papillon Flora. She does have a flower orb, but its name is unknown.
Transformation: Cosmos orgasm power, erection!
Kill Technique: Cosmic Virgin Again!
- Papillon Cosmos is a parody to the characters that are the senshi of destruction. An example of this would be Sailor Saturn from Sailor Moon.
- She has two masters.
- Her speech is completely written in katakana. Katakana is an alphabet used by the Japanese mostly for pronouncing foreign words.
- She does not like Japanese people too much, as she thinks they are greedy and dirty. That changes towards the end though, when she thanks Papillon Rose.
- Papillon Cosmos's original sound bite was provided by Kara Dennison, an overseas Papillon Rose fan who sent an audition for the G climax audition call. It was later reported that Shinji Tobita was very surprised and pleased with the overseas people's overall positive response to Papillon Rose.
- Her voice selection of an overseas source can be viewed as a play on her character's origins being of a different country than Japan.